Strawberry “Ice Cream”
Here’s a quick + easy recipe for indulging (from time to time! This ‘ice-cream’ is whole-food based, provides fiber, antioxidants & needed vitamins and minerals. YUMMY!!
Prep Time15 Minutes
- 1 can of unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1/4 c of honey
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Optional: add in ~1/4 c hemp seeds and/or chia seeds for plant-based protein and healthy omegas.
- Blend ingredients together in a blender then pour into small serving bowls and enjoy as is!
- If you’d like it a bit more frozen texture, pop it into the freezer for about 45 min – 1 hour!
- NOTE: Any leftovers, freeze until next time! Keep in mind, you’ll want to thaw it for at least an hour to an hour and a half before you want to consume!